Protect Your Smile With Dental Sealants
Today, you can protect your teeth and prevent cavities with dental sealants in Arlington, TX. Most people assume that dental sealants are only for children; however, they can benefit patients of all ages. Arlington Family Dentistry provides dental sealants to our patients to help them protect their smile and keep their teeth in the best shape possible. Dental sealants are thin protective coatings that our dentists apply to the chewing surface of the back teeth. Getting dental sealants is a simple and effective way to protect your teeth from decay and maintain good oral health overall. Dental sealants are important for children and adolescents, but they can also be beneficial for adults. Our dentists will recommend dental sealants if we think that they will benefit you.
Learn the Benefits of Dental Sealants
Dental sealants provide several benefits for both children and adults. Some of the key benefits of getting dental sealants include:
- Cavity Prevention — Dental sealants act as a protective barrier against tooth decay, especially on the chewing surfaces of molars and premolars, which is where most cavities occur.
- Cost-Effectiveness — Dental sealants are a cost-effective way to prevent tooth decay. They are less expensive than getting a filling or crown and are often covered by insurance for children.
- Easy and Painless — Our dental team applies dental sealants quickly, and the process is painless. You can get dental sealants in just one visit to our office.
- Long-Lasting Protection — With proper care, dental sealants can last up to ten years, providing long-lasting protection against tooth decay.
- Safe and Non-Invasive — Dental sealants are a safe and non-invasive procedure that does not require drilling or removal of any tooth structure.
Getting Dental Sealants: Keep Your Smile Safe
Dental sealants are an awesome way to keep your teeth safe from developing cavities and becoming decayed. With our dental services, you will be able to live a life free of worry. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of dental sealants and if they might be the right fit for you, our dental team would be happy to discuss this with you. Not only are dental sealants a great option for children, but they can also be beneficial to adults. We provide both general and pediatric dentistry services at our office in Arlington, TX so that you and your entire family can get the treatment you need in one place. Reach out to us today to schedule an appointment for yourself or your child.